We need your help. Please. If you are able, please consider making a donation to MTTA using the link below, and/or adding us as the recipient of your AmazonSmile contributions.
Our 100% volunteer organization relies heavily on the contributions of individuals like you and even more so on the revenue from hut reservations made at the MTTA Gala each year in November. With the Gala cancelled and all huts being closed this year due to COVID, we’re depending more than ever on the kindness of people like you.
We pride ourselves on the free and low cost winter recreation opportunities we’re able to provide to the public each year. It’s a winter playground for everyone to enjoy and we’re proud to be the ones that maintain it for the public. Please, if you can, donate to the Mt. Tahoma Trails and help us continue to offer the same magical experience to everyone that joins us on the trail system.
We can’t do it without you. Thank you!
Current Operations/November 2021:
- Trails are open for public use. Trail grooming and road plowing begins in December.
- All huts remain closed to public access (applies to both day and overnight use).
- Bathrooms remain open. Ski patrol will clean bathrooms weekly
- Office closed to public access.
- Limited ski patrol may be present on the trails. Please exercise increased caution and carry the 10 Essentials with you at all times.
- No gala was held this Fall.
Our trails and huts are in a wilderness setting. Both day and overnight visitors need to be self reliant. More details on what to expect can be found on our FAQpage.
Weather conditions and forecast by the National Weather Service can be viewed here for: North District/Copper Creek Hutand South District/High Hut, Snow Bowl Hut and Yurt. Mountain weather and avalanche forecasts are available at NWAC.
Trail conditions and sno parks in use: volunteers post current updates on the MTTA Twitter account.
Board Meetings – Every 2nd Saturday in November, December, January, & April